Powered By Blogger

Translate

Libellés

dimanche 26 avril 2015

Rafael Nadal Parera is a Spanish tennis player, professional since 2001, born June 3, 1986 in Manacor, on the island of Majorca in the Balearic Islands.

http://etoro.tw/1JrBRe1
Rafael Nadal waited for his way of the cross turns into red carpet at the approach of his favorite season. True, he had announced in recent weeks that he was worried about his near future. The nine-time Roland Garros winner was not bluffing.

Due to a very disappointing January, he made a detour on the South American clay Restoring confidence. In Rio de Janeiro, Fognini had deprived finals. In Buenos Aires, he won his only title of the season without beating any of the top 50 player.

His March (Indian Wells and Miami) was summarized in four wins and two losses. Few, very few, too little for a colossus in lack of confidence.

In this context, the "Rock" took the form of a lighthouse in the middle of the night. In Monte Carlo, he could still hide behind its 8 Monegasque titles starting with "fifteen" psychological advance. Djokovic did not let sleep by the stats of his opponent. This week, the Italian Fognini, who had already beaten Brazil shook the Spaniard who lost his magic arm.

Author of 30 unforced errors, he tried to prolong his ordeal by saving three match points, but on a new fault, he took charge of the locker room without a return ticket. Final score 6-4, 7-6.

After making the keys of Monte Carlo, he handed those of Barcelona he led for 8 years.

The great champion he is no attempt to apologize in time to take stock.

"He was better than me"

"What about you? Fabio has managed a good game. It caused me problems I could not solve. He was better than me. I'm disappointed because this is a new setback in my season. "

The matador circuit no longer dance. Even on the red surface. The left-hander to the Herculean arm was adamant on clay since 2005. He was all the big fights. His forehand, his backhand, his defense game, its slides and hardened metal in steel, all of which désarçonnaient rivals, almost all resigned. In 2015, a gap has opened. Nadal is no longer afraid. His shots resumed a human dimension.

"In the fight, my shots that hurt before are no longer the difference. The flip side, of course, but especially the forehand. Where I was strong, I can no longer tell the difference. "

With disconcerting humility, he outlined his plans coming weeks.
"I have only to return to training for work, work and work again. I do not think at Roland Garros tonight. Before, there will be Madrid and Rome, for me to find the solutions that I miss today. This is tennis. There are highs and lows. Here I am in there. "


0 commentaires :

Enregistrer un commentaire